Head 'em up and move 'em out: Edmonton-style

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Building Education



So I'm pretty sure I've already bugged the hell out of everyone I know to attend this, but in the off chance that someone happens upon the blog and is looking to do a 'feel-good' thingey this weekend, here it is!

It's an event we've worked a lot on and we're hoping it's a huge success. I'm sadly having to wipe my name of the roster due to a very hurtey and mildly gross toe injury situation. But the evening's going to be awesome so please come out if you can!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In just 3 days! you will not have posted for a month. Is this supposed to be some kind of torture method?

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Electrolucy said…

    I know, I know! I've just been super busy. I'll post soon, I promise!!!

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    busy schmisy

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Suzenym said…

    Ditto! I keep checking your blog and nada! Let's hear about all that busy-ness!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home