Head 'em up and move 'em out: Edmonton-style

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Enough already!!!

To whoever happens to be charge of life and all that stuff. In the whole ‘reminders of how fragile life is’ department, you know I’m actually not in need of any more. In fact, I’ve probably had more than enough the last few years to last a lifetime. So if you don’t mind, you can cut it the *$&# out. I’m good, thanks.

But I suppose I do have something to be grateful for. While we huddled on a balcony listening to the echoes of the Rolling Stones nearby, I was damn grateful to be out there with mom, and not to be an orphan before the age of 30.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Lolabola* said…

    are you okay? is she okay? jeez there is something about this year......

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Electrolucy said…

    Yeah...it's been a shit 12 months in that respect. She's doing really well, thankfully. But my brain's a bit fried.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home