Head 'em up and move 'em out: Edmonton-style

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I’m the birthday, I’m the birthday, I’m the birthday boy or girl!


Well, it’s that time of year again, my birthday. This Saturday I shall be celebrating entering the very last year of my twenties; yay!

My birthday present to myself this year: two hot flamenco dancers…mmm. Actually, there were 7 dancers, but I had to settle for two to myself. Well, myself and 4 others. The Vivancos brothers of Spain were in town for Expo Latino and the enterprising K2 got us a private workshop with them! Rock!! And it certainly wasn’t settling to get Aaron and Josua. Brilliant dancers, and absolutely lovely guys (and all seven of them gorgeous, what a gene pool). A fine birthday present indeed…

I imagine this approaching date means I'm supposed to reflect on the year, but I’m not sure that I want to. Yes, there have been some pretty marvy things, I’ve met some great new people, had some amazing experiences. But I’d rather not dwell too heavily on the happenings of the last year, because there’s been some pretty crappy stuff too. So I think the best thing to do is just to drink copious amounts of crown floats at the regular haunt, say 9ish on the 26th. Y’all know where that is, and if you don’t, I’ll confirm via email, and if you don’t get one, guess you’re not my friend – hah!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Lolabola* said…

    have tried a few times now to wish you a happy b-day and tell you I wouldn't be there. Damn blogger!

    hope you had a great day!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Electrolucy said…

    Thanks girl! It was a super-nice day and evening...

    You and I will have to head out on the town one of these nights after you've returned! I think it's time we did a serious beer binge together!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home