Head 'em up and move 'em out: Edmonton-style

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Seriously?

Aww man. Considering how I usually have to scrounge for the teensiest bit of flamenco to see, this just seems mean.

I know I’m in a great position I shouldn’t complain about…but what a bittersweet choice. I can hardly complain about having to make a choice like this, but really? So I’ve already bought my ticket to this person’s show on Friday night in Jerez which I know will be amazing:


But in doing so I’m now going to miss an invitation to a show with this guy


and this gal


at this place.

Poop.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Lolabola* said…

    that is rough! but I'm sure you'll see him again ;)

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Electrolucy said…

    Heh, I know...but how cool would it be to see a show at the museum like that??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home