Head 'em up and move 'em out: Edmonton-style

Friday, February 10, 2006

Windblown in Chicago




















So this is supposed to be a blog about Brazil, but I'm not there yet. Sitting in the dank and depressing Chicago Airport killing time before the 13 hour flight, yeehaw! So I thought I'd finally set this baby up. But I do feel the need to backtrack a bit.

Wow...what a way to remember Edmonton! I simply cannot say enough about the Paco Pena dance company. Quite possibly the best show of anything I've seen, ever! And what a wonderful group of people too. I feel so priveleged to have had the chance to learn even just a wee bit from them. Here's some pics of the after-party on Wednesday. And check out Angel's site at www.angelflamenco.com
And as promised, I will post all the rest of the photos, and even video, for the other flamenco gals.

Smoochies to you all - next stop Sao Paulo!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Lolabola* said…

    oh my god what a fabulous week!

    the photos are awesome, thanks for putting them up.

    are you going to put a picture of your dog? I feel like I owe her now too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home